Fun Times
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A magical place to hang out online and just have fun in peace!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rwby: jaune and pyrrah

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 11:36 pm

I nodded as I finished cleaning up the broken bowl easily noticing some of the shards had cut into my hands as I simply threw out the pieces and soaked my hands in water as the cuts faded away as if they weren’t there... “So What has lionheart said about this?”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
https://lovelife.forumotion.com
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 8:42 am

“Oh the headmaster?” I said. “He said hes not gonna fight but hed let us have this place for as long as we were here...”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 1:45 pm

“I wouldn’t put all your faith in him...” June said as she looked at him “he’s been acting differently since the fall of Beacon Academy... like he’s afraid of something even bigger of a threat... which is ironic since I’m here...”

I sighed out as I laid down and awaited for June to come back “Something about what she told me doesn’t seem right...”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 1:57 pm

I shrugged. “Well, we’ll be ready...” i said. “Hopefully...”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 2:04 pm

June smiled at the young man before her “I hope so... my name is June what’s yours?” June asked suddenly as she smiled gently as she noticed his hands shaking slightly and took his hands in hers as she let her aura calm him down “it’s okay to be apprehensive of battle but do not fear it...”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 8:31 pm

“Oh no...” i said as i smiled at her. “Its not fear...its rage, and anger...”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 10:06 pm

“Do not let those feelings cloud your judgment either... they do you no good in battle... if you fight with anger and rage you become lost to those suffering around you...” June says as she continues to hold his hands while still trying to lessen the pain within his heart “Losing someone is a hard pill to swallow... but it is one we have to take one day at a time... relinquishing your anger will be better for you in the long run... but do so at your own pace... but do try not to shut out your teammates... they are just as important as their leader...”

“You sound just like Professor Ozpin!!” Nora shouted happily as she came into the kitchen to see what was for dinner! “But aren’t you our age?!”

June laughed a bit and shook her head sadly “I am now but my mind doesn’t seem to have that same thought process any longer...”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 10:48 pm

Oscar then walked in as ren gathered the others. “I added an extra dish, to accommodate our extra guests...” he said as he motioned to the table.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 10:57 pm

June let go of Jaune’s hands as she smiled and bowed “thank you for your generosity.” June said smiling “We- my comrade and I do so appreciate your kindness and hospitality... but cobalt and I shall eat within our hut... she’s not quite ready to be near people other than me at this point in time...”

I slept on but made sure I was on guard...

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:52 am

“We dont bite...” ruby said. “Well, i dont think we do...does it count as biting if it’s dead?” Ruby asked jaune.

“Uhh...” i said. “Nnnnoo?”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 12:30 pm

June laughed a true laugh at their conversation... and when she had calmed down June looked at them and let her hood come off her head gently and slowly “It’s not that... my comrade is just now ready to show herself around others quite yet... she’ll be ready by the time the next fight comes around...” June said easily “and you might be surprised when the time comes around...”

Nora smiled happily “that’s okay then I think! Right?!”

Ruby nodded and smiled “when she feels ready then we won’t push.”

“She’ll appreciate it very much thank you all again for the hospitality....” June said as she bowed...

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 1:49 pm

I still stood there contemplating what ruby had asked. “Would that be mastication?”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 2:10 pm

“Mastication?” Ruby asked as she tilted her head slightly “I’m not sure I get that meaning...”

“Masticate: to chew or to reduce to a pulp, by crushing, or kneading, as rubber...” June replied without thought as she smiled “Sorry... as a child I was given a dictionary to read and recite for my father... as a past time...”

Nora looked at June in shock! “Your dad made you read a dictionary?!”

“As well as recite the thirty or so words I had to learn that day...” June replied as she nodded... “though once I got to Beacon Academy I avoided dictionaries like the plague...”

“Wow... that’s pretty harsh...” Ruby replied “most my dad ever did was try to teach me how to fight in hand to hand combat... but that didn’t get too far...”

“That’s because I had to teach you Ruby...” yang spoke up smirking a bit as I noticed the food was done and o served two bowls and smiling took my leave to my hut for me and Cobalt to eat...

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 3:07 pm

I watched her leave then shrugged as i pulled two chairs away and then sat down as ren began to serve food to everybody.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 3:16 pm

June smiled as she handed cobalt her food smiling as she saw cobalt sit upright as soon as she heard the hut door open...

“Thank you June...” I said smiling as I began to eat “Who made this if I may ask?”

“I think Jaune did but I am unsure to be quite honest...” June replied smiling “So from what I was told Lionheart is allowing them to stay for as long as needed...”

I smiled evenly as I shook my head slightly as I let myself rest and relax for the remainder of the night...

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 5:29 pm

The next morning:

Before anybody else, I woke up and went out for my morning exercise, my scribe holding the video in pause as i set it on a rock nearby and hit play, drawing my sword and bringing up my shield.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 9:44 pm

**in a private Glenn in the forest**

“Good Again!” June said as I went through my training using my new weapons “Good Your getting back to where you used to be but what’s holding you back?”

I looked down almost ashamed of what was holding me back “The people I care about... they all think I’m dead... I- it feels like I’ve abandoned them...”

“But you didn’t Cobalt... you fought valiantly and fought to protect the ones you love and care for...” June replied and smiled gently pet my head “You didn’t run away. I took you away from your actual death... Pyrrha I promise you they’ll be shocked yes and I think Jaune will take this news the hardest but he’s also taking it the toughest from your loss... but I assure you they all miss you... even young miss Ruby...”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:06 pm

I practiced the same three swings again and again for hours as i listened to the recording again, my mind filled with the kiss she gave me before she left and died.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 1:45 pm

I continued to practice and even began to use not only my original semblance but my new one as well as June began to throw miscellaneous object at me as my second semblance repulsed the objects thrown at me!

“Your doing great Cobalt!” June said smiling as her hair was shinning in the sun as her hood was off... “your doing great!”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 8:16 pm

I panted as i soon stopped, hearing my alarm go off, sheathing my sword and waling back towards the house. “Hah...” i sighed out as i thought about pyrrah..

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 6:45 pm

Soon enough I was where I used to be as I battled against June as myself again! It’s an amazing feeling! I absolutely loved being myself again!

June smiled as she saw Pyrrha shining like she used to once again “Your even better than you used to be!”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 9:37 am

I sighed out as i showered off, hearing ren get up and stretch out as he walked out of the room use the other restroom.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 8:33 am

Soon enough I was ready for anything again as I went inside and was waiting for one of the showers to be done being used... as I waited I looked at my surroundings and sighed out “If June hadn’t saved me I’d be dead...”

June calmly walked into the place they were staying in and looked for Qrow but couldn’t find him... “hmmm? Where is that bird?”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 8:55 am

Qrow flew around as he stared down at the house and everything.

I soon finished and got out of the shower, i walked out as i toweled off my body and held it around my waist as i nearly walked into her bare chested.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 7:32 pm

I was taken aback as I saw him bare chested and was SO grateful June had me wearing my mask at all times... “Sorry... I shouldn’t have been standing right next to the door!” I said a bit nervous as I spoke hoping my voice disrupted wasn’t broken... as I then went around him and into the bathroom to shower next...

June looked about then finally gave in and sighed out “Well... let’s see... Cobalt’s now past her skill level when I first saved her and same with Pumpkin Jack...” June muttered out as she opened her scroll and began to dial a number and as soon as she heard him pick up the other end “I need you to come to Haven and fast Jack... this is the time we’ll be needing everyone’s help...”

The other end of the line only nodded to himself answering with a soft “mhmm.” As he then hung up the phone and proceeded to get to where he was needed...

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rwby: jaune and pyrrah
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fun Times :: Fanfiction Only!-
Jump to: