Fun Times
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A magical place to hang out online and just have fun in peace!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rwby: jaune and pyrrah

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 8:51 pm

June’s face turned from a happily smile to a dark and almost sinister glare as her fan sliced the glass in half “I don’t serve minors.”

Pyrrha looked over at the commotion as she went to get drinks and food for the other customers while trying to calm down June “June please calm down...”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
https://lovelife.forumotion.com
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 5:21 pm

Qrow motioned to me pull the cane up. “Cmon, you need a surface to work on...” he said.

“I thought we came here to talk to somebody?” Oscar asked. “And ill take a sasspirilla, hold the ginger...”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 12:15 pm

I smiled as I nodded to the kid and served him a sarsaparilla without ginger... then I turned to Cobalt “Sorry Cobalt can you man the front while I go cook those poppers up?”

“Sure of course I can!” Cobalt replied easily as she began to clean the back part of the bar...

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 8:23 pm

Qrow smiled as he looked at june. “See he can order like an adult...” he said.

Oscar looked at him. “And i can get in trouble all on my own...” he said as he turned and looked at june, ozpin taking over.

“Its been awhile june...” ozpin said.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 9:18 pm

“Do I know you kid?” June asked as she came back out from the kitchen with her arms full of baskets with the pepper poppers in them and went to set them on each table...

Pyrrha remained silent as she watched the interaction between the two...

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 10:44 pm

“Well thats a pretty cold reception for someone who’s over a decade late from the mission he was given...” ozpin said as he took a small drink of the drink he had been given.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 10:17 am

June looked at the kid curiously then said “Look kid I don’t like joking around....”

Cobalt smiled as she saw the silver blonde haired child run into the bar without a care in the world!

“Mommy!!!” Nixie yelled out happily as she jumped into her mothers awaiting arms! “Mommy!!! Mommy!! Im here!! On time again!!!”

“I’m glad my little sundial!” June said happily as she caught Nixie and spun about “And yes you are on time again! You my little sundial never cease to amaze me... and as you can tell I am a little behind...”

“I know Mommy!” Nixie giggled happily!

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 10:32 am

Ozpin looked at her. “Im sorry i didnt call after that mission...sothat we could go on our date...” he continued.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 1:27 pm

June paused in her steps as she then set Nixie down on the ground gently and turned to face the kid with a scrutinizing glare “Who the hell are you?” She asked angrily and immediately on her guard as she then noticed her customers leaving their money and running out the door “And how the hell do you know about that?!” June then placed Nixie behind her protectively!

Cobalt came up to June’s side and also protected Nixie... “June just tell me when and I can get rid of them...”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 1:31 pm

Qrow then stood up and turned. “Not really blue beauty...” he said. “Im a real tough guy...”

Ozpin sat there calmly as he looked june in the eyes steadily. “Really june...i thought after all this time id be rememberable...” he said as he tapped his cane three times. “Still have that nervous tick that you hated too...”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 2:52 pm

June remembered the nervous tick he had as her hand instantly went to her mouth in shock”O- Ozzy?” She asked curiously as she suddenly was pulled back to reality as Nixie had grabbed her hand... June became completely cold “Get out Ozpin.”

Cobalt looked to June and then to the kid she had called Ozpin... “Wait He’s-?!”

June could only nod as she picked up Nixie and kissed her temple trying to hide the hurt and betrayal from her daughter “Ozpin leave... and do NOT come back...”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 2:58 pm

Qrow leapt at cobalt as he pushed her into and over a table then out a window.

Oscar jumped in surprise as he took back over. “What?! Qrow!!”

Ozpin then calmed him down and stood up as he refocused on june. “Im afraid i cant june...”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 8:37 pm

“And why the hell not?!” June glared at him as her eyes shined a brighter blue than usually thought possible “I have nothing to say to you Ozpin. You need to leave and now!”

“Mommy?” Nixie asked as she looked to her mother and then to the man that was making her upset “You need to leave my mommy alone!!!”

Cobalt dealt with Qrow in a timely manner knocking him out easily as she used only a fraction of her semblance in order to keep her identity a secret...

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 9:44 pm

Ozpin stood up and walked towards her. “I cannot june...i have a request...” he said.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 1:38 pm

“No Ozpin! I have nothing to say to you.” June growled out angrily as she glared at him gently setting Nixie down at her side “Ozpin you need to leave... the only thing I will do is take care of my daughter!”

Nixie stood and watched her mom and this guy argue then got an idea to help her mom focus on instead of the man making her angry, Nixie then began pulling on her mothers sleeve “Mommy! Can you tell me about daddy again?!”

June heard her daughter then smiling and nodding slightly she picked Nixie up again and walked towards the fireplace sitting her daughter in her lap as she then asked “What would you like to know my little sundial?”

“I wanna know what he looked like! And what his weapon was!” Nixie said smiling happily as she finally got her mother to smile a little bit! “Oh! And his semblance!!”

June smiled as she sighed out “Your father had silver hair... almost like liquid mercury, and acted far older than his age... he had emerald green eyes, like your left eye, and his weapon was this odd looking cane he carried around with him all the time... he had this nervous tick that you inherited from him that would always drive me insane...”

“What was the tick Mommy?!” Nixie asked smiling happily as Nixie tapped her foot three times!

“He’d always tap his cane on the floor three times... it would always drive me insane because he’d always do it before he did something stupid or even crazy...” June said smiling as she remembered when he’d act nervous “Or when he was nervous about something...”

Cobalt finished with Qrow in a timely manner and gently set him on the ground in the bar...

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 1:53 pm

Ozpin followed her quickly. “I know youve seen the school june...” he said. “Theyre getting stronger....now is the time to fight...”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 2:01 pm

“Ozpin I’m sorry your school fell but I’ve got someone worth more than that to protect... I’m sorry but I’m not joining your battle...” June said as she looked back to her daughter “What else would you like to hear little sundial?”

“Where did he go? Is he still alive?” Nixie asked as she looked up at her mother happily “Mommy?”

“Well he left to go on a mission the day I found out about you... and I haven’t seen him in ten years...” June said smiling slightly “I tried to tell him about you a few months ago but unfortunately he was in the middle of a war... and I ended up just turning about and escaping...”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 2:56 pm

“And what will you do when there is no world for us to live in june?” He said as he tapped his cane thricely. “Serve your new masters a drink while the girl becomes a slave play thing for them to do with as they please?”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 7:41 pm

June went deadly quiet as she then stood up setting down Nixie and sucker punched the kid in his gut “GET. OUT. NOW!!!” She yelled at him as he fell to the ground “HOW DARE YOU THINK ID LET OUR DAUGHTER BECOME LIKE THAT!!! HOW DARE YOU COME INTO MY BAR AND PRACTICALLY DEMAND FOR ME TO GO WITH YOU ON THIS SUICIDE MISSION THAT’LL PUT HER MOTHER IN DANGER!!! GET OUT OF HERE OPZIN OR I SWEAR I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET THE DAY YOU MET ME!!!!!”

Cobalt picked up Nixie as she had begun to cry... “June... would you like me to get them out of here? I took care of the other one...”

June shook her head as she sighed out “no but I’m closing the bar for the day anyway....”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 7:53 pm

Ozpin groaned out as he stood up and dusted himself off. “Ahh i recall that voice, nice to see your alive miss nikos....im sure mister arc will be glad to hear your alive...” he said. “But for now, if youd be so kind as to let the adults talk...alone...” he tapped his cane thrice more as he readied himself for a fight.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 9:15 pm

Cobalt remained by June’s side holding Nixie knowing better than to run off with the child... then she placed her hand onto June’s shoulder gently “June Nixie’s scared...”

June sighed out as she turned her back to Ozpin to focus solely on her daughter whom was now crying and shaking in fear “Its okay sweetie mommy’s here...” June cooed our as she took Nixie from Cobalt arms and let her only daughter seek comfort in her embrace as she turned back to Ozpin “I’m not going to fight you Ozpin... you just need to learn how to accept not getting what you want and the disappointment that comes with it... just like I did... when you left me pregnant and alone... and even now you still don’t get it...”

Cobalt looked from June to Ozpin and back again her voice modulator hidden under her armor “Nikkos? You mean Pyrrha Nikkos, right? Pyrrha Nikkos is dead...” she replied to Ozpin...

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 9:28 pm

“I know a great many things miss nikos...” he said. “I know when one of my students is trying to hide something from me....” he then turned to june. “And when salem has the other three maidens...whether they join her naturally or she has their power taken, then what will you do june? We’re no longer bystanders waiting for a new generation to step forth and win the fight for us...” he set his cane down. “...even the girl will fight someday...if we do not stop it now...my secrecy after supposedly dying may have been exaggerated but even the life of complacency you have now will not last, and you cannot run anymore....”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 9:35 pm

June sighed out and looked at him in absolute shock “Ozpin I need you to leave me alone.” June said as she pinched the bridge of her nose... then once Nixie was settled down June handed her to Cobalt “Leave my daughter out of this Ozpin. I don’t want to talk to you. I stopped waiting for you. And I’m not about to follow you again any time soon...”

Cobalt looked between the two and then to Nixie who just shrugged her shoulders as she yawned and got sleepy “June I’m going to lay Nixie down to sleep upstairs alright?”

“Alright thank you Cobalt...” June replied easily as she kissed her daughter’s head as Nixie slept on...

Sent from Topic'it App

Last edited by Dracula's Daughter on Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 9:43 pm

Ozpin waited for them to leave before looking at her. “It is as i said june...” he said. “We cannot stand idly by now...and isnt it presumptuous to think that youd be following me? Im no leader...not anymore...”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 9:52 pm

“Your an idiot Ozpin... a complete idiot...” June replied easily “I am not risking my life anymore I’m sorry... you came barking up the wrong tree... I have a daughter to think about... and I’m sorry you cannot persuade me to risk my life... but now it’s the time for you to feel disappointment. I’m not going oz... honestly you should feel ashamed of how you’ve been acting. Like a spoilt chit that’s not getting his way.”

Pyrrha smiled as she set Nixie down onto her mothers bed gently... “It’s okay Nixie Your Mommy will make the bad men go away...”

“Ozpin what we once had was great but now it’s time for you to go...” June said “don’t ever come back... pathetic really I wanted you to come back... and honestly right now I can’t wait for you to leave...”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rwby: jaune and pyrrah
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fun Times :: Fanfiction Only!-
Jump to: