Fun Times
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A magical place to hang out online and just have fun in peace!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rwby: jaune and pyrrah

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Palamonia

Palamonia

Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 11:53 am

I looked at her confused as i was unable to offer an apology and then, after the door had closed, went back to my room and got dressed.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 4:01 pm

I sighed out as I took off my mask and armor as I turned the water on and soon stepped in and began washing myself off... soon when I was finished I put my armor and mask back on...

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
https://lovelife.forumotion.com
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 10:52 pm

I was coming down the steps when qrow walked into the room.

“Alrighty guys, were gonna go see lionheart at vale academy...” he said. “Being your gear and be on the look out...dont know why but i think this might be a set up.”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 8:47 am

I finished my shower quickly, dried and dressed myself off easily as I placed my mask back on then went back downstairs as I then went towards June... “Lady June? Is everything alright? Were you able to contact him?”

“I was able to he’ll be here before we go to meet LionHeart....” June replied as she smiled “when we go to meet with him then we’ll reveal who you and he are... he has his mate to claim as do you...”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 9:44 am

I looked at qrow. “You think its a trap?” I asked.

“Yes i do...” qrow said. “Hes not one for just changing from cowardly lion to drinking buddy in a heart beat...”

“That is why we will go, armed to the teeth...” ozpin said as he took over oscar. “This may be a trap for one person, so they will not expect ten people to come...”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 3:24 pm

June looked to the sun “He’ll be late...” she murmured to herself as she then began to pace on the balcony... “he’ll be late and he’ll miss everything again. Damn him...”

“Do you really think he won’t show up?” I asked June curiously “I mean I know who and what he used to be but did you honestly not think he’d change? After everything you’ve done for him? Besides he seems to know how well you handle things...”

“I suppose this is true... but... I don’t know I still get antsy when it comes to him...” June managed out as she looked at me “Cobalt wait until the perfect moment to reveal yourself please... Pumpkin Jack won’t be able to help himself... he’s himself as he will always be... except for the villain again... he’s sworn to be good for giving him his second shot at life and for his destined one...”

“I promise I won’t reveal who I am until it’s the right moment.” I told June honestly and smiled a bit “Do not worry and try to put faith in him... he will show up.”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 6:31 pm

Qrow looked at them through the door. “Well regardless...” he said. “Lets get going...id actually like a drink....”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 7:03 pm

“He’ll be here Lady June...” I said smiling behind my mask as the voice modulator made my voice seem masculine “Now I suggest we go now... do you need to call him again?”

“No. He will be here like you said Cobalt...” June said smiling unevenly “I have faith in him.”

I nodded once as we began to leave towards Lion-heart’s main office... “we’d better be going then...”

“Agreed.” June said as her face went from calm and relaxed to battle focused... as she replaced her hood easily “We’ll follow you out then.”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 7:28 pm

Qrow shrugged as he turned and began to walk towards haven academy.

Jaune grabbed his sword and shield, strapping them to his side as he walked out with ren and nora and the others as they went out towards the academy.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 8:09 pm

After Jaune, Ren and Nora. Ruby, Yang, Weiss, June and I followed...

‘I hope everything doesn’t go as they seem to think it will...’ I thought hopefully ‘But with how Professor Ozpin and Lady June are describing him he seems more like a coward than anything... but then again am I any different?’

“Cobalt. Stop thinking whatever it is that your thinking.” June said seemingly sensing my own thoughts “You are completely different than the cowardly Lionheart. He’s always been a follower of the most powerful. That how he is. You fell in a battle against all odds! You are a very brave and kind person do not think yourself like Lionheart. You were injured and would have died had i not saved you...”

“I’m sorry Lady June... you are right...” I replied almost crestfallen at being caught for thinking such self deprecating thoughts...

June smiled gently and happily “Hey no one is perfect. We’re only human, we make mistakes. You are a skilled warrior. Do not doubt yourself and don’t overthink.” June said as she turned to face the little group who were now ahead of us “Come on lets catch up to them...”

I nodded as we caught up to them.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 8:50 pm

Qrow pushed open the doors to haven academy. Looking around as he and everybody else walked in with him. He took special pleasure in seeing lionhearts expression change from a hopeful one to that of one akin to somebody having stepped on his tail.

“Qrow...” he said nervously. “You brought others...a lot of others...” he said as he looked at them all. “And your all armed...why did you bring your weapons?”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 8:34 am

“We could as you the same question Leonardo...” June said as she saw his weapon...

I looked around slightly as I began to have the eerie feeling creep up my spine just waiting for the right moment...

Yang was looking around as she then saw the Raven and fired off a shot at the bird gaining the attention of everyone around her...

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 4:40 pm

Qrow recoiled as he was sent sprawling on the floor.

Lionheart stared at them as he saw raven come out of hiding and opened a portal, watching as cinder came through along with mercury and emerald and man who was huge in size.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 5:54 pm

I got into my normal battle stance ready for a fight!

June smirked “oh no... an ambush... sad cowardly lion... so very sad...”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 6:43 pm

Lionheart didnt flinch as he saw the portal close.

Jaune stood there frozen on the spot as he stared at cinder, looking at her as memories flooded his head.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 6:59 pm

June noticed as Jaune looked like he had seen a ghost... “oh no... this isn’t gonna be good...”

I looked at Jaune curiously ‘Jaune stay calm please... you need to keep your wits about you!’ I thought quickly as I shivered slightly as the woman came through the portal as the memory flew through my head...

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 7:33 pm

I began to walk forward as i drew my sword. “You...” i growled at cinder.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 7:45 pm

“This was all just a trap?” Weiss said angrily

June growled lowly as the woman named cinder spoke up her mind wanting nothing more than to shut her up and seek revenge on the friend and sister maiden she had killed....

I watched as they interacted with one another... as I heard Jaune begin to speak to Cinder.... ‘Oh no...’

Nora looked towards Jaune her heart breaking for his loss...

Ruby looked to him then thought of her friend Penny and even the crush she had had on Roman...

Weiss remained quiet as she too looked at Jaune...

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:31 pm

“You...” i stuttered as my body trembled. “How could you bring so much death and destruction? So much mindless destruction? And not even care about who you hurt...or who you kill...” i stepped forward, sword in hand.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 6:32 pm

I took a step forward wanting to help him but I knew it wasn’t the time for that yet... and so I waited and bid my time to make sure I wasn’t revealed too soon...

June looked to Jaune and then to Pyrrha as she took a step forward but stopped herself ‘the look on Cinder’s face will be perfect when she realizes the one she tried to kill is still alive...’ June thought quickly as she assessed the situation and awaited for an actual challenge as the door suddenly opened to reveal a man with black hair and a muscular build ‘Oh? Now what do we have here?’

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 8:13 am

I turned and looked at the new arrival as i turned back to see lionheart coming down the steps and standing behind mercury and the others.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 6:46 pm

Soon enough a battle broke out as we fought, I went to protect June until the time was right her hood still up but she was able to hold her own without the need of her Maiden powers... I continued to fight even drawing the attention of Emerald...

Once Cobalt gained Emeralds attention I moved myself closer towards Leonardo just watching what was happening...

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 9:11 pm

Lionheart hid behind cinder as he watched the blonde boy try to fight cinder but get beaten back he then saw a young boy come up to him. “Get out of here young man...this isnt a fight you want to participate in...”

“Leo leo leo...” ozpin said. “Why are you doing this?”

Lionheart froze on the spot. “H-h-how do you know my name?”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 8:02 am

I was able to hold my own when it came to the man as I looked over towards June who was doing her best to keep her identity a secret... “Lady June would you take over for me?”

June nodded as she ran into the fight with Cinder taking her by surprise as she kicked her face sending her flying! “I prefer you on the ground. Than on that fake high horse of yours...” I said cynically to her...

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 2:16 pm

I ran at her, jumped into the air and brought my sword down on the spot where she was but missed as she rolled out of the way and knocked me away.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rwby: jaune and pyrrah
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fun Times :: Fanfiction Only!-
Jump to: