Fun Times
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A magical place to hang out online and just have fun in peace!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rwby: jaune and pyrrah

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 7:23 pm

I smiled as I saw Jaune take on Cinder and was very proud of how much he grew... “June!” I shouted as she fought against the man who we found out was incredibly strong!

June smirked and punched him in his gut smirking when he coughed from the pain she made him feel!

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
https://lovelife.forumotion.com
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 4:16 pm

Lionheart looked as rainart stood up, grabbing the girl by her arm and throwing her into a pillar.

I continued to fight against cinder, blocking her attacks as best i could but soon found myself backpedalling as she brought out two swords.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 9:16 am

I fought with everything I had and then some not once using my previous semblance...only using my newest one... I was happy that Jaune was following the routine we had set up from before! I was also happy that he was fighting with more strength and more purpose behind the swings!

June was fighting against the big guy as she glared at him her eyes slightly covered and almost began to glow with her maiden powers!

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 7:06 pm

Adam looked around as he and several faunus began to cover the school in explosives, setting their charges all over the building spire as they ignored the fighting inside.

Torchwick stood on top of the building to the west of the school and looked in through a window. “Oh look at the chaos inside grimsly...” he said.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 7:49 am

Blake signaled for Ilia to take out the charges of TNT while she handled Adam...

I watched as Jaune fought against Cinder and stopped fighting against my opponent when I saw him get knocked down harshly!

June watched as Cinder took aim at the girl called Weiss and I rushed over towards her as Cinder let the arrow loose and instead of hitting Weiss it hit me! “Ah!” I managed out as I groaned out in pain!

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 5:07 pm

Oscar looked over at the cry of pain and then smacked leo across the face, knocking him out before hopping down over the banister and down to the main floor as a small grim insect came barreling in through a window followed by a man in a black suit with orange trimming.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 8:37 pm

I gasped and ran towards June when I saw her fall “June!” I shouted as I got to her!

“I’ll be fine...” June managed out from my pain then noticed Roman enter the building “well better late than never huh Pumpkin?” June smirked even in her pain then turned to Pyrrha “Cobalt, Pumpkin, I think it’s time for you...” June coughed up some blood “Two to reveal yourselves... and put those idiots in their places...”

“Yes Lady June...” I said as I stood up as I took off my mask as I placed my shield against my head as it absorbed the blue dust from my hair and eyes slowly revealing my bright red hair and green eyes as I threw my shield as it’s edges became sharp and the Phoenix on the shield looked alive as it cut Cinder’s other cheek “Don’t even think about it Cinder. You have no idea with whom you are messing with do you?”

“Pyrrha?!” Ruby shouted out in shock as she then looked to the man in black with orange accents “who are you?! Are you helping us? Or are you here to help Cinder?”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 10:24 am

“What? Nefarious deed this? Evil plot that?” Roman said. “No, im just causing more chaos...”

I sat there in shock as i looked at pyrrah.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 7:20 am

June merely nodded as Pyrrha used her semblance to make her shield come back to her as she then continued to fight taking Cinder by surprise...

I fought with Cinder but this time when she let her arrows fly I was able to repulse them easily as I fought back against her!

Ruby just watched the man with the big on the stick “Who are you?” She asked as she then turned back to the fight with Mercury!

Yang was being kept busy by Emerald and her mirages...

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 7:46 pm

Roman looked at her. “What?! You dont remember me?! Master of chaos? Destroyer of monotony?” He said.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 8:12 pm

Ruby shook her head as she remained focused on her fight with Mercury him taunting her sister was truly pissing her off!

I smiled as I continued to fight against Cinder...

June smiled as she clutched her side “Ah... ow... that was not fun...”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:53 pm

Oacar slid over as ozpin took over. “June...” he said as i came over.

“Hey you okay?!” I asked.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 3:53 pm

June chuckled a bit “heh I forgot how taking damage actually hurt... Jaune do not be upset with Pyrrha... when she awoke from her healing sleep I placed her under she tried her best to go back to you all... I kept her at my side... I needed to make sure she’d be able to defend herself and train her on her new skills... I kept her away from you all...”

I fought with everything I had against Cinder! I was making sure she wouldn’t take anymore of our friends away from us!

Ruby watched as Mercury kicked Crescent Rose away from her!

“Uh oh... what are you gonna do now?” He said as he threw a punch

Ruby head butted him after she ducked “Whatever it takes to shut you up!” As she picks up her scythe again!

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 11:17 am

I began to cry as i felt helpless, i was angry that i couldnt do anything to stop others from getting hurt.

Roman circled around twirling his staff around and around as he fought against the giant man as the crystals poured energy into his arms and into him.

Lionheart soon came too and looked around, seeing the fighting still going on, he stood up and took a pocket watch out of his pocket and placed it in the giant obelisk statue as hidden machinations jumped and began to move and activate as the statue twisted and turned and sunk into the floor. “Cinder! Raven!”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 8:55 pm

I continued to fight against the enemy I took on.

June watched as the three women went down making her sigh out as she looked at Jaune and smiled a bit seeing him begin to glow... as she soon saw her aura begin to take over with his help as her aura helped heal the new hole in her side...

Ruby bumped into the man with the staff’s back “sorry.” She managed out as she then motioned for Yang to follow after the women “Yang go!”

Yang nodded and when mercury tried to stop her from going she let her arm come off as she then went down to the chamber!

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 3:27 pm

“Ill get your back later...” he said as he blocked several incoming attacks before blocking the giant mans attack.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Rwby: jaune and pyrrah - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rwby: jaune and pyrrah
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fun Times :: Fanfiction Only!-
Jump to: