Fun Times
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A magical place to hang out online and just have fun in peace!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hold It Against Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

Hold It Against Me Empty
PostSubject: Hold It Against Me   Hold It Against Me EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:52 pm

[center]

Hold it against me

chapter 1: La La

Kagome Higurashi was an otherwise normal high school student until she was pulled down the well that resided in the shrine her family lives at. That is where she meets a half-demon Named Inuyasha, a Fox Kit named Shippo, a Lecherous Monk named Miroku, and a Demon Slayer named Sango with her partner a Demon Cat named Kirara.

"Inuyasha SIT BOY!" Kagome screamed at the top of her lungs at the Half dog demon who was now in a crater the size and shape of the silver haired young man "YOU JERK! I NEED TO GO HOME TO STUDY FOR A TEST!" "No what we DO need is to find all the jewel shards so that I may become full demon!" he spat out through his teeth from inside the crater "I need to become a full demon! You won't understand Kagome but Kikyo did!" "SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT!" she said as she stormed off seething at Inuyasha's betrayal along with Sango, Shippo, and Miroku trailing after her "He is a total Jerk!" "He deserved it Kagome... we'll wait for you at Kaede's Village Kirara will take you to the well..." Sango said as they walked trying her best to comfort and cheer up her sister. "If it makes you feel any better we'll travel with each other and not Inuyasha any more.."

Kagome chuckled a bit thinking on it but her anger quickly dissipated as she remembered her promise... "I made a promise to Inuyasha I can't go back on it... I promised I wouldn't leave and abandon him..." Kagome hugged each in turn and left on Kirara as Shippo spoke "Kagome might not look strong but she is... she's a lot stronger on the inside and steadily growing stronger on the outside as well... I think we need a new Alpha male... Inuyasha is doing his best but... he hurts Kagome more and more each day..."

Sango and Miroku both looked at him shocked at how much wisdom was in this little kids head... "I think Sesshomaru would be better at alpha... or my dad would have been better..." he smiled and hopped out of Sango's arms and began running towards the village they had all began calling home. "Wow... Miroku do you think he was being trained to become a scholar?" Sango asked Miroku with concern "He's at such a young age and he's already learning to read people like books..." Miroku simply shrugged his shoulders and replied "lets leave it to the gods wishes to guide Shippo if they wish it." They began hurrying to the village as well to get a good nights sleep near the well.

**At the well**

Kagome is on the lip of the well and jumped in... as she jumped she felt the usual familiar aura around herself caressing her body as a blue light surrounded her slightly bringing her to the brink of ecstacy but never letting her go over the top... As she landed at the bottom of the well she looked up to see a roof of the 21st century above instead of the beautiful blue sky of the Feudal era. The ladder her Grandfather and brother had installed on the well had come in handy most of the time. She took hold of the railings and began her climb up... as she did she heard the familiar voices of her family...
Back to top Go down
https://lovelife.forumotion.com
Dracula's Daughter
Admin
Dracula's Daughter

Hold It Against Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold It Against Me   Hold It Against Me EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:07 pm

Chapter 2: Mambo Swing
21st century

Kagome aced both her high school exit exam and her College entrance exams. She felt so proud of herself all the late night study sessions in the feudal era for the past months finally paid off… or at least she had hoped so. Eri, Yuka, and Ayumi all treated her out to a celebratory ice cream cone at their favorite food place. She was utterly distracted at the thought of Inuyasha with Kikyo she didn’t realize she was about to bump into Hojo “OUCH!” She said loudly ignoring the stares she constantly got from the ongoing crowd “Oh hi Hojo!” “I see your stomach flu has gone away!” he said in earnest concern “I’m glad it hasn’t kept you from doing your exams!” “Nope! Kagome passed both her exams with flying colors!” Yuka chimed in “She got the best scores out of our entire class!” “You guys stop bragging!” Kagome said trying to change the subject “All I did was ask for extra help and a tutor….” They had gotten their Ice creams and left before Hojo had even noticed he was talking to himself… “Oh REALLY?!” Eri asked a little too excitedly “Who might I inquire WHO you asked to help?” “Um…” Kagome muttered “Inuyasha’s older brother…….. Sesshomaru…” “Kagome!” Ayumi gasped and literally screamed hurting everyone’s ears in the process “I thought you and Inuyasha were together?!” “No… Inuyasha is still in love with his dead girlfriend…” Kagome said like she had been beaten “I can’t compete…. He always compares me to her…. Saying how she was better at well everything…..” “Then forget him and go after his brother!” Eri said with an evil smile “I mean if you can’t have him then go after this Sesshomaru guy! Make him regret his choice of still being in love with the dead girl!” “Eri!” now it was Kagome’s turn to gasp “I can’t do that! And besides I don’t even think he likes me at all anyway… He’s always quiet and cold… I wouldn’t even know how to begin on gaining his interest….”
Kagome’s friends looked at each other ignoring Kagome’s questioning eyes and nodded then looked back at Kagome and smiled an evil smile which made Kagome shudder…. “I had a cold and quiet boyfriend at one point in time…” Yuka said finally “What I was wearing was very important because he couldn’t get enough of it!” They began dragging Kagome into a store which was not known for its ‘proper’ clothing … “Really Yuka?!” Kagome was shocked “I never thought you would be into that type?!” “I used to be” she replied coolly “I was so in love with him and he was with me… but these clothes will have him drooling after you!” “I can’t wear this!! Kaede will kill me if I wear this! Not to mention Koga will have a heart attack….” “Who?! And who?!” Ayumi asked “Who is Kaede? And who is Koga?” “Oh! Um Koga is another guy who actually does like me. Helk he already thinks of me as his wife…” Kagome answers numbly to confused and stunned to put up a fight “and Kaede is like my grandmother she’s um a bit old fashioned and conservative….” Yuka nods still searching for the perfect outfit that would complement Kagome's figure and make her attributes stand out “From what I hear you have a busy work out…. I mean walking around in the vast open space right?” Yuka searched as she asked Kagome only nodded.
“AH HA!” Yuka said with pleasured excitement “here try this on!” she pulled out a fitted red kimono top with white designs on the right shoulder as well as the sleeve tips… then pulled a pair of daisy duke shorts which were blue. Kagome nodded and went into the dressing room and tried on the outfit when she came out she looked at herself in the mirror which sent shivers cascading down her spine, she showed herself to her friends which whistled in response. She smiled went back into the changing room and returned to her uniform, as she came back out she felt a tug at her aura making her want to go back through the well… “Okay let’s see what else?!” Ayumi said as she went and searched for some more clothing suited for Kagome and her Solo man hunt…
**Three hours later**
She was home finally home; she sat on her bed gasping for breath as she turned her head she looked at the piles of bags that held her new man hunting clothes… Kagome let out a sigh she didn’t know she was holding in… “Well I know Sango will support me in my decision to look for a husband….” She said to herself “well at least I hope so….” She sat up and began packing all her new clothes for the past she smirked to herself and thought ‘I hope he likes them and my scent… Who knew there would be demons in the future and who knew one would be my best friend?!’ Morning came faster than she would have thought possible, she got up brushed her teeth, brushed her hair, and took a shower got dressed into the red corset and black skirt she bought as well as the black lace up boots Eri bought her as a late birthday gift. Now she was set to go back to the past to go searching for shards… Her mother bought her a new backpack blue in color and filled it with the things she would need like food, first kit aid, and a few other things… She grabbed the new backpack as she was walking out the door and to the well… she felt the pull but now it was even stronger and more urgent… she stood on the lip and jumped all too soon the same aura pulsed around and caressed her in the all too familiar ecstasy brink and then it was gone.
She was back in the feudal era…
Back to top Go down
https://lovelife.forumotion.com

Hold It Against Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fun Times :: Fanfiction Only!-
Jump to: