A magical place to hang out online and just have fun in peace!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rwby: jaune and pyrrah

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:56 pm

“Sorry girly...” qrow said as he walked in and cracked his neck. “...but since your not asking why oz the wizard is in a kids body, then you know how it happened, and we need you to train the kid...”

Ozpin sighed out as he turned back to the bar. “And yet you fail to see what your doing...”

Sent from Topic'it App

Dracula's Daughter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:10 pm

“I’m keeping my daughter from loosing both of her parents Ozpin! Her father doesn’t seem interested in knowing who she is!” June shouted at him angrily “and she seems dead set on knowing everything and anything about you! And saddest thing Your her father Ozpin! So please forgive me for jumping with joy for you being here! I’m trying so hard right now to not beat you into a pulp right now it’s not even funny... and Bird stay the fuck out of this.”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lovelife.forumotion.com
Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:18 pm

“Scuse me...” qrow said. “Im a crow...get your head on straight.”

Ozpin slammed his cane into the bar, shattering the bar to splinters. “And do you not see that as a father, i am trying to make sure that my family, my own flesh and blood lives to see another day?”

Sent from Topic'it App

Dracula's Daughter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:24 pm

June snapped as she ran up to him and slapped him hard across his cheek; her tears finally rushing to the surface and making her cry as she managed in a very calm but deadly voice “Don’t you dare call yourself a father Ozpin. You were not there to chase away her nightmares, you were not there to protect her from Salem when she came after us, you were not by my side when I gave birth to her! And you were not there when I LOST OUR SON!!! You were at your fucking school! So don’t you dare try to tell me your being a father by trying to make sure there’s another day! I will protect my daughter Ozpin and since I’ve already faced Salem and gave her a nasty scar she won’t bother me ever again... now get out of here Ozpin. I don’t want to see you or the fucking bird ever again.”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:18 pm

Ozpin looked at her sternly. “You cant stay out of everything forever...” he said. “If i learned anything from you, its that passivity leads to death, not only for yourself, but for those you care about....remember? Cause i do...” he then walked over to qrow. “Pay for the drinks and lets move on.

Sent from Topic'it App

Dracula's Daughter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:18 pm

June watched as him and the bird left as she sat down at one of the tables and sighed out... “this isn’t what I had hoped for...”

“What did you hope for?” Pyrrha asked her curiously as she came back downstairs from putting the Nixie to sleep “So Nixie is asleep but... what did you want to happen June?”

“I honestly don’t know... I- maybe I wanted him to at least acknowledge his daughter or be shocked! But he- there was nothing...” June said as she began to cry... “I feel as if my hearts been ripped from my chest again...”

“I know losing your son, her twin was hard but I hope that doesn’t stop you from letting her know her father and make her own decisions about him...” Pyrrha said smiling a bit as she rubbed her hands on June’s shoulders gently and with care “because she has his abilities too... she needs to learn to control those as well...”

“I know... and thank you Pyrrha... honestly it’s going to be weird because here soon I’m going to de-age myself since my life is connected to his...” June said to Pyrrha honestly “Pyrrha I- I have a daughter to take care of but how can I do such a thing when I’m turned back into a teenager?”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:25 pm

Qrow walked slightly behind oscar as he looked at him. “You look like you could use a stiff drink...” he said as he offered his flask.

Ozpin turned it away as he looked forward. “Im good, thank you qrow...” he said. “...ive been given a lot to think about...and id like to go through it with a clear mind...”

Sent from Topic'it App

Dracula's Daughter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:05 pm

June looked to her mother “thank you for your understanding of the whole situation mother...” June said as she handed over Nixie “take care of her mom please... and go hide in the place I told you to go... and do not reveal yourself a until you see the flower bloom...”

“We know my daughter. Your father and I are ready to go now... we will go in the morning...” Summer replied easily “would you like us to read her the note when we get to the hidden place?”

June nodded as she de-aged in front of them as she then grabbed her bag and went inside to change into her battle suit but added a black cloak with her symbol and his on the back... her emblem that of the sun as her entire cloak hid her outfit... “please be safe mother and you too father... I love you both and please keep my angel safe...”

“We will... you go and help her father sweetie and kick that Salem bitches ass.” Summer said smirking as she went back inside of the house shutting it and turning out the lights...

Pyrrha watched and held June as she began to cry when her parents turned out the lights... “Come on June lets get going...” Pyrrha said smiling sadly as she helped June up and they began walking towards where June had sensed his aura coming from...

“I know she’ll be safe but I... I just don’t want her to lose me... I’m the only real parent she has...” June said as she wiped her eyes and she then began walking towards the place... once they got there she knocked on the door awaiting for an answer...

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:08 pm

Oscar walked into the house and was immediately grabbed by nora as she pinched his cheeks. “Agghh!! Oww!!”

Qrow walked in and went over to the couch and flopped onto it as he groaned out.

Sent from Topic'it App

Dracula's Daughter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:14 pm

June and Pyrrha both heard the noise on the inside...

Pyrrha knocked this time just a bit harder and louder as she turned on the voice modulator making sure that her voice was covered up so that no one would recognized her until she was ready...

“Well this is interesting already...” June said smiling “are you ready to see them again Cobalt?”

“As ready as I’ll ever be...” Cobalt said as her mask hid her face and her hair was in a braid instead of her ponytail...

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:15 pm

“Just a second!!” Ruby said as she came over and answered the door. “Can i help you?” She asked.

Sent from Topic'it App

Dracula's Daughter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:42 pm

“We’re here to speak with Oscar... and the- Qrow...” June replied evenly as she hide most of her anger and her frustration at this whole situation....

Pyrrha his her smile behind her mask knowing how tough this was on her... “Lady June are you sure he’d want to see you after that argument earlier?”

June looked to Cobalt and sighed out “I know it’s a long shot but still...”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:23 am

“Uh...” ruby hesitated. “Sure....come in....” ahe said as nora continued to play with oscar roughly.

Sent from Topic'it App

Dracula's Daughter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:15 pm

Pyrrha nearly laughed at the sight of Nora pinching Oscar’s cheeks... “Uhm...” she said as she looked to them then to June who’s head was covered by the hood of the cloak... “Lady June?”

“I’m alright, I’m just taking in that He’s letting someone torture his Host is all...” June replied easily then she looked to Qrow on the couch... “Wow... drunk and it’s only four in the evening...”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:21 am

“Not drunk...” he said. “...just have a giant headache.

Oscar looked to the door as he recognized the voices...

Sent from Topic'it App

Dracula's Daughter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:38 am

“I will help you out in order to protect my family... however... this does not mean I forgive you Ozpin.” June said as she then turned to Pyrrha...

“Shall we go then? Or should we stay with the rest of them?” I asked June curiously “Lady June?”

“We’ll stay... but we’ll stay on the patio...” June said smiling...

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:12 pm

“Whats going on here?” Ruby asked.

“Ill explain later...” qrow said.

Sent from Topic'it App

Dracula's Daughter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:22 pm

June nodded as she made her way to the balcony growing a small hut just big enough to allow Her and I to sleep in...

“Do you think it wise?” I asked June curiously as I turned to look at the rest of the group “I mean it’s... I’m not at my most strongest like I used to be...”

“Your still in the process of recovering Cobalt... it’s going to take some time to return to full strength...” June replied honestly “For now we won’t reveal who we are we’ll stay hidden and when the real battle begins then we’ll reveal ourselves and fight to protect them and everyone... but until then try not to reveal yourself... alright?”

I nodded “sounds good to me then...”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:26 pm

I walked into the room and noticed them. “Do we have more guests?” I asked as ruby nodded. “Hah....ill pull out some more tableware...” i turned back to the kitchen. “Ren!! We have two more staying...”

Sent from Topic'it App

Dracula's Daughter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:36 pm

I stood up and stretched a bit as I took off my mask but left my voice changer on as my hair I left in the blue braid that it was in...

June yawned and stretched out as she became tired... as she then stood up and went out to go see what was for dinner “I’ll be back...”

“Okay Lady June...” I replied smiling

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:33 pm

I looked in the cabinets and found a couple more plates and then turned around only to yell as i saw the newcomer stand before me out of nowhere, causing me to throw the plates into the air then fall to the floor and shatter. “Holy crapes and shikebabs!!!”

Sent from Topic'it App

Dracula's Daughter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:30 pm

June clinched at the loud noise and then asked “are you alright?”

Pyrrha say calmly in the hut and began to doze off...

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:51 am

I groaned out and nodded. “Yea....i just wasnt expecting you to be behind me....” i said as i then looked to the plates. “Hah....i better clean that up.”

Sent from Topic'it App

Dracula's Daughter
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:45 pm

“I’ve got it...” I said as I knelt down and began to pick up the shards of plates with her bare hands... “I never meant to frighten you...”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:53 am

“Well its not your fault...” i said. “We just got here not too long ago, and wed been traveling for days, weeks...by foot...”

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rwby: jaune and pyrrah   

Back to top Go down

Rwby: jaune and pyrrah
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fun Times :: Fanfiction Only!-
Jump to: